We can help you build a capable and qualified workforce that is equipped for the uncertainties of today and the opportunities ahead.
We’ll help you understand where your organisation is today, and how you can build the capability of your people function for maximum impact on business performance.
With over 100 years of experience, we’re experts in the changing world of work and setting the international standard for people professionals.
Together, we can drive the people profession forward and champion better work and working lives for all.
We’ll work with you to:
- outline what great HR, L&D and people management looks like in your organisation.
- benchmark skills and capability to gauge your team’s strengths and areas for development.
- unlock the full potential of your people and build the best HR and L&D teams to deliver your people strategy.
- professionalise your team through CIPD qualifications, membership and learning and development solutions that meet your needs.
And, what’s more, as your development partner, we’ll take on the effort of managing the implementation of your development solutions. Every organisation has unique goals – and we’re experts in building learning programmes specific to priorities, including helping you to join up all your various development initiatives.
Through working with us, you’ll
- raise standards of people practice within your organisation to meet your business objectives.
- improve your team's performance and productivity, plus boost their motivation and engagement.
- show commitment to investing in your people and enhance your employer brand.
- support CIPD’s mission to champion better work and working lives – and connect to the future of the people profession.
Connect to the future of our profession
Qualifications for people at each stage of career
CIPD qualifications are one of the ways you can professionalise your team. Based on our new Profession Map and the insights of 19,000 experts, our qualifications are designed to meet whatever challenges your organisation faces.
CIPD qualifications don’t just equip your people professionals with critical knowledge and skills, they also result in CIPD member status - nurturing your team with internationally recognised credentials. And, giving them access to a wealth of valuable tools and resources that can be put straight to work for your organisation.
Delivered at three levels, they are designed to help develop your people at every stage of their career.
- Foundation level: aimed at those starting out in HR or L&D, or working in a support role. Successful completion leads to Foundation Membership of the CIPD
- Associate level: aimed at those already working in HR or L&D, and looking to develop their knowledge and skills. Successful completion leads to Associate Membership of the CIPD
- Advanced level: aimed at experienced professionals, looking to advance to a strategic level, and aspiring to become a Chartered Member. Successful completion leads to Associate Membership of the CIPD.
We’re here for you and your teams
We’ll take care of their student journey, every step of the way
- help you select the right course and study level to ensure all your development requirements are met.
- find the best fit solution for your people, including the delivery method, and provide assurance of that experience.
- manage a smooth student induction for your people, and direct onboarding into membership.
By working together, we can inspire the very best in people practice – in your organisation and beyond.
Together, we’ll shape the future of our profession.
We work with a range of employers across the public, private and third sectors to optimise the people profession. Here’s just a few…
All your questions about the new qualifications answered
You can still achieve a CIPD qualification if you want to start before March 2021
Gain CIPD membership without doing a qualification
For other ways to develop your knowledge and skills