How CIPD qualifications can transform your organisation
The world of work is changing fast. Investing in your HR and L&D teams today, will help to drive value in your organisation, and build a workforce fit for the future. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive organisations, and we set the international standard for people professionals. By partnering with us, you can bring all of that expertise into your organisation, and build a workforce of confident, analytical and strategic professionals.
We’ll work with you to build a capable and qualified workforce, with our internationally recognised qualifications – helping your people professionals to stand out from the crowd.
When you choose the CIPD, you’re choosing to nurture talent, and to stay ahead of the competition by getting more out of your teams.
Connect your teams to CIPD qualifications
Developed through extensive research and the insights of 20,000 experts*, CIPD qualifications are built on an evidence-based model that will guarantee best practice at every level.
When you choose CIPD qualifications for your HR and L&D teams, you’ll:
- raise the standards of people practice
- maximise team potential and increase productivity
- increase the confidence and gravitas of your people and teams
- boost your team's motivation and engagement
- show commitment to investing in people and become an employer of choice
- reassure investors, regulators and stakeholders
- work with us to champion better work and working lives – and connect to the future of the people profession.
When your employees study with us, they’ll:
- connect to the best expertise and insights in the people profession
- gain the confidence to solve problems and the credibility to recommend solutions
- connect to a worldwide network of people professionals through CIPD membership
- gain access to a wide range of resources including research, insights, and more
- learn how to respond to the challenges in the workplace – helping your organisation to thrive
- have a choice to study online. See the digital options.
*CIPD qualifications are based on our Profession Map. This defines the knowledge, skills, values and behaviours that will get the most out of your teams.
Your employees can choose their preferred method of delivery, from online, face-to-face and blended study modes and the option to study part-time (2-20 hours per week) or full-time (21+ hours per week). This flexibility lets them fit their study around other commitments.
We recognise that every organisation has unique goals. That’s why we partner with you to develop the programmes that best fit your priorities.
Don’t just take our word for it…
See how organisations have partnered with the CIPD to optimise and support their people strategies
As an official People Development Partner, you’ll be recognised industry-wide for your commitment to professionalisation, and your dedication to raising the capability, credibility and impact of people practice.