The CIPD Mentoring Programme is a member-to-member mentoring scheme where both parties involved are CIPD members representing the people profession.
What we do
- We work with experts in the field of coaching and mentoring to provide a range of support in the form of videos, workbooks and webinars.
- We provide a dedicated space for mentors and mentees to find one another, tap into the resources available, and share tips and advice.
- We leverage digital tools (like our online community, webinars and learning resources) to enable virtual relationships across the many countries in which our members operate.
Our programme is connected with the CIPD branch network allowing for:
- local, face-to-face connection
- members to be part of a regional initiative to help people professionals develop new skills and progress their careers.
Branches Mentoring Schemes
If you can't see your local branch listed below here, you can still join your nearest scheme and mentor virtually.
- Bedfordshire & Milton Keynes (local applications only)
- Central London
- Channel Islands - Guernsey
- Channel Islands - Jersey (currently on hold)
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire
- East London & Docklands
- Essex & Ipswich
- Lancashire (Mentors only)
- Merseyside & North Cheshire
- Mid Scotland
- North East of England
- North Staffordshire & South Cheshire
- North London
- North Yorkshire
- Northern Ireland
- South East of Scotland
- South East London
- South London
- South West London
- South Yorkshire
- Surrey & North Hampshire
- Swindon & North Wiltshire (local applications only)
- Tees Valley (currently on hold)
- Thames Valley (currently on hold)
- West London
- West of Scotland
- West Yorkshire
What to expect
Once you complete your relevant Profile form (together with Equal Opportunity monitoring form if you wish) and send these back to us, we will:
- send your Profile form to the relevant branch Mentoring lead (in those cases where your branch has up and running scheme) or will invite you to join your nearest scheme on virtual mentoring basis
- send you details about relevant induction webinars and events and networking evenings.
If you're interested in in joining our mentoring programme as a mentor, mentee (or both) please download the relevant form(s) below to register your interest.
Providing up-and-coming leaders in the people profession with a structured opportunity to learn from senior leaders
Young jobseekers need your help to build their confidence and find work
Your experience matters. Rewrite the story as an Enterprise Adviser